A HEARTBREAKING STATEMENT BY SENATOR AKPABIO


"I still have a very long way to go with my heart bleeding in agony and my feet burning and trembling in tiredness, but still, I shall not stop till every single human in Akwa Ibom State realizes in the very core of their being that they are humans above everything else.

I never thought that the enemies that I saw from afar were my brothers until I realized that the brothers that I embraced were my enemies that I took to myself but nevertheless, my wish for them is well, long live and prosperity because life is the only School that one will attain without graduating.

My people call me Messiah not knowing that they are the Messiah, they see me to be their Leader not knowing that there's no me without them.

I thank the Almighty for providing the court for the rightous, unrighteous, rich, poor, strong and weak and i hope to live and love my people not  the way they love me but to love them more.
After INEC, there's Justice, People and the Almighty God.

Thank you all for standing by the justice and the will of the people has taken its place.

~ Senator Godswill Obot Akpabio 06/17/2019.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LETTER TO NIGERIAN YOUTHS

NIGERIA IN MENACE OF SECURITY THREATS